Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy New years!!

       I know I know, I am thirty one days to late. Well you have heard of the old saying better late than never. 

   Well I may be late with my New Years greeting, but I am on time with my newest and first lady of the year at Early Work Mercantile. If you care to see the rest of this lovely lady who is peeking out at you, you can find her here: www.earlyworkmercantile.com  and while you there please check out all the lovelies being offered there. I am sure the are going to be many hearts a waiting. I 'm guessing, since we are so close to Valentine's day.
 
  Have a wonderful rest of the evening and God Bless.
Julie
 
 

2 comments:

The French Bear said...

She's beautiful Julie...love the socks!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Debra said...

What a beautiful girl-I visited your shop-you do amazing work, Julie.
I hope your new year will be healthy and blessed...
Love, Debra
PS All the critters too!