Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Its Been A While

Wow, It has been a while since I have posted anything here on my blog. The summer has been busy and the weather this week sweltering hot.
I am not a hot weather person so needless to say I am wilting at the moment. The weather people are saying we will see the end of the very hot and humid weather on Monday, I am praying they are right.
I know we are not the only state affected, and I do believe there are other states who have had it worst than us. UGH!!! I can't imagine. I hope all of you are doing well and having a happy summer.

The ladye above, has been posted on my sales blog, so if you get a chance come on in and visit a while. Her name is Christiana and I know she would like that.

God Bless and stay cool,
Julie

She is SOLD Thank you .

5 comments:

Beehive Needleworks said...

Ladye Christiana is absolutely lovely, and most beutifully attaired in her summer whites.

Wishing you a pleasant summer day Julie!

Warmly,
Judy

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Yes I think your sizzling heat has headed east... to my neck of the woods...
She is a beautiful lass and her demeanor seems little effected by the heat.
Stay cool!
Susan x

Atticbabys said...

What a very lovely ladye indeed!!!And adopted in a flash of course!
We are sweltering hot here as well!
Stay cool Julie! I'll try!!
hugs,
Nan

Primville said...

Julie, as always Ladye Christiana is a delight. I hope you get a break in the heat, none here in Texas, Kathie

Debra said...

Lovely ladye-I just love the group shot in an earlier post! So cute! Hope a formal Tea Party was on hand...
Love to you...
~Debra