Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Years!!!

Coming to The primitive Gathering Tomorrow.
The first little Queen Anne Inspired lady of 2011.

A shy and humbled little lady, dressed in her best.
Who could she be ?

It's me Birdie!!!
Please come and join me, we can sit a spell and drink some tea and get caught up on all the recent happening.

Happy New years!!! i have been missing in action for a while and I am sorry for that. I am planning on making 2011 a year for blogging.I will write more soon,
Thank you for stopping by and I hope for you a wonderful day.
God Bless,
Julie

9 comments:

Beehive Needleworks said...

I am very much looking forward to meeting your new Ladye on the morrow!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Such a dainty little face to bring a smile to one on this cold and wintry day...
Happy New Year to you too dear.
Susan x

Julie said...

So adorable! Can't wait to see more of Birdie!

Carole said...

Hi Julie. Happy new 2011. Wishing you the very best. Your new doll looks just beautiful.
Carole

The French Bear said...

How wonderful, she looks so sweet!!!! So happy that you are doing well and I do miss the blogging, but I do understand!
Hugs,
Margaret B

June said...

Birdie is a little beauty Julie. All your girls are the sweetest. I love their darling faces...and the clothes~sigh~

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Happy New Year, Julie! All of your new dollies are just lovely! I really love the antique clock cabinet! Blessings, Jan

Debra said...

Oh Julie-It was so good to hear from you!!!!
And do I ever love love love your new dolls!!!
~Debra

Christine LeFever said...

Long time, Darlin'. Alas, I have been off in my own little world, and am now back visiting my dear friends. Birdie is amazing, and so are you! Happiest of New Years to you dear one.

Christine AKA, Zwee!!!!!!!!!!