Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rachal




Meet Rachal, she will be coming to Simply Primitives on March 15th. I took the spelling of her name from an antique sampler and I think it suits her. She is a primitive Queen Anne style doll and as you can see she has her back side up today. We got in to a little argument over her shoes and she would not cooperate until she got her way. But the lady knows what she likes so I had to give in. I hope you will join Rachal on the 15th, and if you have not checked out Simply Primitives yet, here is the link http://www.simplyprimitives.com/ . Have a wonderful day and God Bless, Julie

4 comments:

Debra said...

Now I think your ladies are getting the best of you!!!I'm sure they have good dispositions, though. Maybe having their picture taken has given them airs!
Love, Debra

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am visiting for the first time and am a fellow doll maker! Your work is incredible.

I see that you live in Wisconsin! I am in Illinois. We are neighbors.

I would love to own one of your lovely creations. Do you or would you consider giving a lesson in clothing dolls? I would be very interested to learn more about costuming. You have a gift for that.

Blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Julie! She is so lovely... You are so talented......... I just love her.

Atticbabys said...

Oh my, I just went to check her out and WOW! SHe is so beautiful! She will be adopted in no time I'm sure!