Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Won

I am the blessed woman who won the wonderful free custom blog from Graphic Pretties. I don't like to boast, but it seems I have caused some confustion with the Not Me post. That post was for my friend Debra's give a way which I did not win. Also she has it written Judy Bailey Primitives, just a miss write. Thank you all who have came over to check out my blog. I am indeed grateful for this wonderful give a way. I usually don't win anything. How blessed was I. Thank You Sara from Graphic Pretties for this wonderful Gift,Julie

5 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

LUCKY YOU!!!
I love Sara's Work..can't wait to
see what you do!!

fondly, Deena

Heather said...

How exciting!!! You lucky girl!

Debra said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad you won!!
Love, Debra

SweetAnnee said...

Hey Julie, Have you been creating???
You know I love your creations.

Deena

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Julie!