Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Early Work Mercantile is updated

  Meet the new ladies who are now at Early Work mercantile. Miss Sootie, Miss Tansy and Miss Vine.
I had a hard with getting them loaded and I am sorry if the page looks a little goofy. I have been trying to get them on for over two hours. I finally got them to load and I am not messing with it any more tonight.This computer has gotten me whipped. HA HA.
  If you get a chance come on over for a while and visit with the ladies. They are a fun bunch of gals. I love them.
  God Bless,
P.s will you are their check out all the other wonderful wears being offered there.


phylliso said...

They are so beautiful,you do such wonderful detailed work,Julie,phyllis

phylliso said...

I tried to leave a comment,don`t think it "took".You do such beautiful.detailed work,the girls are lovely,phyllis

Sherri Farley said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I have long admired your lovely dollies!

Mary @ Colony Mountain Stitcheries said...

"A fun bunch of gals," for sure! I love them all, but Miss Sootie (the cat, right?) takes the prize!