Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saying goodbye to March

March came in like a Lamb and is leaving us the same way.

Who would have imaged mowing ones lawn in Wisconsin in the middle of March.

Makes me giggle every time I think about it.


Everything is budding and blooming. I am loving every minute of it.

How blessed I feel and grateful too.
Thank you Lord.


I am will not be updating at Early Work Mercantile tonight. I did not get my dolly finished. But I hope you will stop by and visit all the other wonderful artist who will be updating tonight.


Have a wonderful evening and may God Bless you all,Julie


http://www.earlyworkmercantile.com/

3 comments:

June said...

Your Spring is so much further along than mine and it is looking beautiful there. Happy April Julie!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

The blossoms on the fruit trees in the orchards are out here but sadly we've had frost and several inches of snow since our heatwave so I'm concerned about the harvest.
I look forward to seeing your dollie when she is ready.
Take care.
Susan x

Debra said...

It was warm here a week ago-but back to cold again....I am longing for the warmth, and the sound of the peepers. But it's fun to have the anticipation of it again.
Hope all is well with you-so enjoy your art work, Julie.
Love, Debra