Sunday, July 31, 2011

Early Work Mercantile updated

I just finished updating my page over at Early Work
Mercantile. Tonight I am offering a Queen Anne inspired pumpkin lady. If you get a chance take a stroll on over and sit a spell and get a chance to meet her and check out all the other wonderful Artisan wares that are being offer there.
www.earlyworkmercantile.com

I hope this post finds everyone well. I have been busy working in the gardens and doing a lot of watering. We were blessed with two days of good rain last week, but I am back to watering everything again this week. I am praying for rain soon.

Well now that August is here, it is really hard not to think about Autumn. The turning color of the leaves, the cooler days, it makes me smile just to think about it.

I am wishing every one a wonderful and happy evening.
God Bless,
Julie

No comments: