Monday, March 9, 2009

A New Place To Shop

Starting March 15Th there will be a new place to shop for my wares. I have joined the wonderful artist team at The Primitive Gathering (http://www.theprimitivegathering.com ). Here is a seek peek of Victoria, a primitive Queen Anne style doll. She will be the first of many of my creation to be offered at The Primitive Gathering. So please come and join me there. I also will be updating my artist page at Simply Primitives at the same time. This winter has been a weird one at my home to say the least, and Sharon was so kind as to let me up date my page at a later date. I'll have a seek peek of my offering either tomorrow or on Wednesday. So I'll talk to you then, in the mean time God Bless and have a wonderful wintry day,Julie

2 comments:

Debra said...

Ohhh..such a teasing picture-or is she a tad shy? Maybe you'll have trouble with her posing...
Can't wait to see your new things!
Love, Debra

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you'll be joining The Primitive Gathering! Can't wait to see all of your new dollie!